I’m an experienced Technical Project Manager in the Financial Services Sector. I’ve worked at various financial companies in Tokyo, New York and Singapore, including: Deutsche Bank, Lehman Brothers, Citigroup, Bank of America and Schroders. I have experience in running projects as both Waterfall and Agile.
I also have Power BI dashboard development and Python programming skills.
Recent projects include:
- replacement of 3-PAR storage with Pure Storage in Hong Kong and Japan;
- video conferencing upgrades for 20 rooms in Hong Kong and other countries in Asia (CISCO WebEx Room Kits and Crestron hardware);
- the build-out of a new 70-person office in Shanghai, China – including a server room and several Video Conference rooms;
- the build-out of a new 20-person office in Penang, Malaysia;
- a global Windows 2008 server remediation project;
- Application migrations from Japan and Taiwan to Singapore;
- CISCO call manager upgrades in Singapore, New York and London;
- addition of a firewall in Hong Kong.
I’ve worked in various roles in Infrastructure Support, using scripting (e.g. Python) and Business Intelligence to effect process improvements.
I’m PMP certified, am also a Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate and an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Also a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Silver Peak SDWAN Professional (SPSP).
Recent adhoc technical work includes:
- replacement of hard-drives and io modules for Dell EMC VNX storage
- replacement of hard-drives for Netapp Filer NAS
- installation of Silver Peak SDWAN devices
- replacement of an HP Proliant DL380 Gen9 System Board
- OS image installation for Dell laptops